Protect your most important asset...your data.
AVImark Data Vault is a fast and affordable way to prevent your business from losing data. This automated service works in the background to store your data remotely and protect it against loss.
Simply load the software, follow the simple prompts, select the files to be stored, and your data is compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to a secure vault off-site. Retrieving your data is simple and fast, and it’s available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*Access to data backups may be delayed during scheduled maintenance periods of the Data Vault service.
- Receive alerts of unsuccessful backups
- Intuitive interface that’s easy to learn and use
- Backs up your server and multiple workstations
- Capable of running while system is in use
- HIPPA compliant
- 256-bit encryption, which protects your customer information
- Compliments local backups by saving critical information offsite
- No hardware to purchase
- Runs in the background while you run your practice
- Retrieve or verify your files from virtually any location in the world
- Flexible and scalable to grow as you do; as your data grows, your online storage account can grow with it automatically
- Options for multiple backup sets, continuous backups, and local copies
- Special pricing for plans over 10 GB
1. Load the software – run the program.
We will help you install the software onto your computer or your server. Once installed, you will need to choose a unique encryption key that will be used to encrypt all of your files. You will then select the files you want to protect.
2. Create your initial offsite backup.
Files are compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to a secure vault off-site. And they’re stored digitally, not on tape. Only an Internet connection is needed, so you won’t have to purchase expensive hardware or media, or spend valuable time swapping disks or tapes. The initial backup time will depend on the volume of data being backed up as well as your Internet connection speed.
3. Set your backup schedule.
Next, set a regular backup schedule. AVImark Data Vault will work silently in the background to back up your data according to the schedule you set. You can also manually back up your files with one click. You have complete control.
4. Restore your data with a single click.
Immediately recover your data from any backup date within your retention period. (The default retention period is set at 7 days.) With AVImark Data Vault you have instant access to any version of your data, and you can even recover multiple versions of a file … perfect for times when you accidentally save over a file.